Management of the byway is by the Shawangunk Mountains Regional Partnership. Our leadership is the chief elected official or duly appointed representative of each of our nine towns and two villages along the byway.
Funding for the web site was provided by grants awarded to the NYS Scenic Byways Program through the Federal Highway Administration’s National Scenic Byways Program and by the NYS Department of Economic Development arranged by State Senator John J. Bonacic.
Jeff Kaplan — Chairman
- Crawford Supervisor, Charles E. Carnes
- Village of Ellenville Mayor, Jeff Kaplan – Chairman
- Gardiner Supervisor, Marybeth Majestic
- Town of Marbletown Supervisor, Rich Parete
- Montgomery Supervisor, Brian Maher
- New Paltz Town Supervisor, Neil Bettez – 1st Vice Chair
- Village of New Paltz Mayor, Tim Rogers
- Rochester Supervisor, Mike Baden
- Rosendale Supervisor, Jeanne Walsh – Treasurer
- Shawangunk Supervisor, John Valk Jr.
- Wawarsing Supervisor, Terry Houck
- Linda Engler – Marketing Director